Saturday, September 12, 2009

oops! ...i did it again

"Oops! ...I did it again. I played with your heart. I got lost in the game." I thought this Britney reference worked well since she's coming into town soon. Yay! But before we get too off-topic, I would just like to say this post isn't going to be about Britney Spears. It's also not about boys (yet). I just wanted to apologize for putting my blog back on the shelf of no return. [reference post #1]

Here's the scoop: I created the beginning the first week I got grounded this summer. I had absolutely nothing to do save summer homework. I had TONS of summer homework, but who does that stuff anytime before the last possible three days to do it? Anyway, once my parental given house arrest was complete I became unfaithful to you guys and only logged in to check for comments. I really want to start this thing up again, though, so keep reminding me that you actually read it!


p.s. I hope to put some of my art up soon for you guys to look at & comment on :)


Cheers,
em

No comments:

Post a Comment